Saying sorry and Excusing yourself in English - Basic English speaking lesson.

In This Tutorial You Will Learn Different ways to say "Sorry" And "Excuse Me" Basic English speaking lesson - Learn Online English Speaking.

To apologize is to tell someone that you are sorry for having done something that has caused him inconvenience or unhappiness:

Making apologies: Expressions to say "I am sorry"

Please accept my humble apologies.
Please accept my deepest apologies.
Please accept my sincere apologies.
I'd like to apologize for...
I cant apologise enough for.....
It was not my intention...
Please, forgive me for...
Excuse me for ...

Excusing yourself : Expressions to say "Excuse me for..."
Please excuse the mess in my office.
I am sorry to hear about....
I beg your pardon
I regret to inform you that....
I am afraid.....

Accepting apologies: Expressions to say when someone apologises.


That's okay.
No problem
Never mind.
Don't mention it
Apologies accepted.
We'll say no more about it.
Forget about it.
You should be.
Don't repeat it.
That's not good enough.
Please be careful next time.


Like Us On Facebook For Daily FREE English Learning Tutorials

Click Here to Learn English Grammar  | Click Here For Daily Use English Tutorials | Click Here For Phrasal Verbs

Comments