English Expression With Verb Get - FREE English Grammar Video Lessons

In This FREE English Learning Tutorial You Will Learn English Expression With Verb Get.

In This Tutorial Rachna Mam will Teach You  various common expressions using 'get'. A lot of people are confused and don't understand the meaning of such expressions. So her aim is to get through to everyone to make them understand the expressions using the verb 'get'.

 English expression with the Verb get :-

  • Do you get it means do you understand.
    Do you get what the teacher was explaining in class?
  • She's getting dinner tonight means She's preparing the meal.
    You can relax. It's my turn to get dinner tonight.
  • I'll get the bill means I'll pay.
    Put your wallet away! I'll get the bill.
  • That really gets me! means that irritates me.
    It really gets me when my sister shows up late.
  • To get rid of something means to throw it away.
    I'm going to get rid of all these old newspapers.
  • To get out of bed on the wrong side means to be in a bad mood.
    He got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning and he's been horrible all day.
  • To get your own back means to have your revenge or punish someone.
    She's getting her own back for all those rude things you said at the party last night.


Like Us On Facebook For Daily FREE English Learning Tutorials

Click Here to Learn English Grammar  | Click Here For Daily Use English Tutorials | Click Here For Phrasal Verbs

Comments