Best way to self teach Levantine Arabic from scratch?

So I just recently started self teaching myself levantine/shami arabic a few weeks ago using Pimsleur and I'd like to learn faster. I was wondering if you all had any books/video series/etc you'd recommend. I'm considering 'Colloquial Arabic' by Leslie McLoughlin and 'Syrian Colloquial Arabic, a Functional Course' by Mary-Jane Liddicoat.

A little background: I don't know nor have I the slightest intention of learning modern standard arabic, I care pretty much solely on oral communication, I also already have a bit of an arabic background from learning the alphabet and pronounciations as a child (family is not arab.)

submitted by /u/farheezydabeezy
[link] [comments]

from Ontitokaaha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2IDNQb5
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments