Lots Of Troubles With Your Spanish Learning? Hit Me Up For ONLY 8 $! PM me!

Hey there! Do you need a Spanish teacher? Hit me up! I've been giving Spanish lessons for almost 2 years now through Skype, and an extremely low price.

What can I offer? • Idioms/Common Expressions. • Fundamentar Grammar. • Practice Sessions. • Help with homeworks/projects. • Q/A sessions. • Help to translate stuff.

Pricing? • Due to my 2nd anniversary as a teacher, the regular 1 hour-long lesson is ONLY 8$ USD! reduced to 5$ if you book 2 hours. • For other offers and help to finish/revise assignments, contact me (Skype: santiiagoduarte) or PM me!

Availability: • Contact me through Skype (santiiagoduarte) or PM me.

Don't miss this opportunity to learn and have a good time, the actual reason I do this is because I like to meet new people, and spread the Spanish language with the world. Have a nice day! šŸ˜ƒ

submitted by /u/santiiagoduarte
[link] [comments]

from Ontitokaaha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Liw2US
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments