Some Resources for You guys

I was on a particular subreddit the other day (might've been r/basque) and someone kindly uploaded some great basque language resources on there. After that, I thought it would be good to download as many free language learning pdfs as I could in case I wanted to use them at a later date. Here are the ones I have currently

The site I used is zippyshare.com, don't worry it's not dodgy

AUSLAN

Colloquial Icelandic

Old English

Kazakh (Info from Peace Corps)

Colloquial Mongolian

Maori Guide

Colloquial Scottish Gaelic

Frisian (Info)

Tundra Nenets Grammar

West Greenlandic Grammar

Basque Grammar

Basque - English Dictionary

Integrated Chinese Textbook

Ainu Textbook (In Japanese)

ASL Level One

Learn Samoan

Luxembourgish (Info Only)

Colloquial German

Thai Basic Course

Learn Tagalog

Welsh Grammar

Welsh Grammar 'All Rules'

Learn Hindi

Greenlandic Linguistics

submitted by /u/bsmilner
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2wYztNt
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments